teensexonline.com
24.6 C
Jammu
Wednesday, April 2, 2025
HomeFeatured StoriesOver 11 Crore people become part of Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan

Over 11 Crore people become part of Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan

Date:

Related stories

Israel accuses Hamas of ignoring Gaza’s will, continues hostage crisis

Israel has claimed that Hamas continues to push for...

Chilean President backs multilateralism, supports India’s UNSC Bid

The president of Chile, Gabriel Boric Font, stressed today...

Indian Navy’s INS Tarkash seizes 2,500 kg of narcotics in Western Indian Ocean

In a major anti-narcotics operation, the Indian Navy’s frontline...

FM Sitharaman launches ‘NITI NCAER states Economic Forum’ portal to strengthen fiscal data access

Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Tuesday unveiled the “NITI...

PM Modi discusses Antarctica cooperation, trade with Chilean President

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday described Chile as...

The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has organised a mass pledge-taking ceremony against drug abuse under Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan (NMBA) across the country today. Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment, Dr. Virendra Kumar, administered the oath in New Delhi today. The theme of this year is Viksit Bharat ka Mantra, Bharat ho Nashe se Swatantra. 

During the address, the minister said that more than 11 crore people have become part of NMBA so far. He said more than one crore people from across the country, including state and union territory governments, central ministries, students, and faculties of schools, colleges, universities, the National Cadet Corps, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, and other public institutions, have participated in the event online today.

The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment launched NMBA on 15th August in the year 2020 and has been implemented in all districts across the country since August last year.

Latest stories